We are Open and Treating Patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
Physical Therapy Center of Chesapeake
Physical Therapy Center of Chesapeake is an outpatient physical therapy center owned by a local physical therapist. We are located in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake. We strive to provide an alternative to large corporate facilities. We have been providing outpatient physical therapy services to individuals of the local community since 1997. We provide physical therapy services for a large segment of the population ranging from teenagers to senior citizens. Our mission has always been to provide the highest quality, state-of-the-art physical therapy in a comfortable, friendly and compassionate setting.
- Back pain prevent you from playing golf as much as you would like ?
- Knee pain keep you from playing with your grandchildren?
- Elbow get sore after working on your computer?
- Shoulder get sore after swimming?
- Neck stiffness or pain bother you during daily activities or keep you from enjoying hobbies?
Did you know...
Physical Therapy can help with all of these issues and you don't need to wait to see your doctor. You can contact us directly to discuss your specific needs and schedule an appointment to begin to address your issues and start feeling better.
The physical therapists at PT Center of Chesapeake are direct access certified and able to help you get back to the activities you want to do as soon as possible.
"What is so very different is the personal interest and care that I received. I genuinely feel like they want to know me as a person not just as an injured arthritic joint."
"They have helped put me back on my feet after surgeries and accidents over the years. I feel lucky to have found them."
"Professional, responsive and enthusiastic are just a few of the words that describe the staff at Physical Therapy Center of Chesapeake. It is very clear that patients are their number one priority."
"I had a total knee replacement and I attribute a great deal of that success to the outstanding quality of care I received at PTC."