We are Open and Treating Patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
- Medical Library – get information on the conditions we treat and how we treat them.
- Patient Forms – save time on your first visit by downloading and completing the patient forms before you go in for your appointment.
- Insurance – get information on the insurance carriers with which we work.
- Testimonials – read the nice things people have to say about us.
- Links – outside resources with information on physical therapy and other health related topics.
- FAQ – answers to commonly asked questions on what to expect when you come in for your first visit.
- News – get the latest physical therapy news.